Did a 2hr30min, 1300m vertical run around Mt Oxford on Friday with George-
George on Mt Oxford trail, with Mt Oxford in the distance
On 1364m Mt Oxford
Some standard steep as, nice n' rought Oxford trails......
and some yummy Oxford single track
On boxing day I got out to 1687m high Mt Somers with Matt and Vajin
- Vajin and Matt climbing Mt Somers south face
- The cute couple run off together, they were just hand in hand…..
- Matt’s highlight for the day, crossing a swing bridge
- Matt and the Bus Stop over hang
- Heading back to the car at Woolshed Creek
Todays 4hr10min, 2000m ascent Mt Somers run rounded out a solid week of training- 13hr45min and 6400m ascent. This is by far my best week since really injuring my hip about 2 months ago. I know have a week off work to max out the running, pity about the crap forecast…….